Fellowship for Advancing the Gospel
Passage: Philippians 1:12–1:26
As Paul updates the church on his present circumstances (Philippians 1:12-18) and future plans (Philippians 1:18-26) he speaks immediately about the progress of the Gospel. Why? He is drawing us into the grand story that interprets our little stories. He is modelling for us the mindset that the progress of the Gospel and the progress of the church is central to the grand story and our stories. This Sunday we dive into Philippians 1:12-26.
Click on the song to sing along to the YouTube version.
- Come People Of The Risen King
- Christ Be In My Waking
- Show Us Christ
- Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me
- Open in prayer. Pray that God would bless those who have gathered in your home as you sing his praises, read his word, and listen to the sermon.
- Sing the first three songs above.
- Watch the sermon video of Philippians 1:12-26.
- Respond to the sermon in prayer. Ask if there are any prayer requests and pray for these accordingly.
- Sing the closing song: Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me.
- Close in prayer.