One Sacrifice For All Time
January 16, 2021 Series: Hebrews: Jesus is Better
Passage: Hebrews 10:1–18
Please click HERE on this link to hear the sermon at 11 am.
If Christianity has a symbol, it is the cross. The apostle Paul said, the apostles preached Christ crucified. And the doctrinal centre of Hebrews is coming to a close yet the author speaks about the death of Christ. Why? Because Jesus' sacrifice is once for all! It is an effective sacrifice, it is a finished and completed sacrifice, it is one sacrifice to secure salvation for all time. This morning, dive into Hebrews 10 to understand why the sacrifice of Christ is once for all time.
- What Wondrous Love Is This | Lyrics
- Hallelujah, What A Savior | Full atonement, can it be?
- One Sacrifice for All Time | Hebrews 10:1-18
- His Mercy is More | What riches of kindness He lavished on us, His blood was the payment His life was the cost!
- Open in prayer.
- Sing the first two songs above.
- Watch the sermon video of Hebrews 10.
- Respond to the sermon in prayer. Ask if there are any prayer requests and pray accordingly.
- Sing the closing song: His Mercy is More.
- Close in prayer.
More in Hebrews: Jesus is Better
May 15, 2021The Perfect Saviour
May 1, 2021God-Empowered Worship
April 25, 2021Honour Christ-Centered Leaders