Draw Near, Hold Fast, Consider One Another
January 24, 2021 Series: Hebrews: Jesus is Better
Passage: Hebrews 10:19–25
Click HERE for our 11 am livestream.
As we travel through a divided age that is increasingly hostile toward Christianity, how shall we then live? How will we make it to the end? In Hebrews 10:19-25, we learn that orthodoxy leads to orthopraxy, precept leads to practice and doctrine leads to duty. We must be confident in our privileged position, which propels us to draw near, hold fast our confession and consider one another. May God grant us to hold fast to our confidence.
- Call to Worship | Psalm 24
- Before the Throne of God Above
- O Church Arise
- A New & Better Way | Hebrews 10:19-25
- It Is Well
- Call to Worship
- Open in prayer.
- Sing the first two songs above.
- Watch the sermon video of Hebrews 10.
- Respond to the sermon in prayer.
- Sing the closing song: It Is Well.
- Close in prayer.
More in Hebrews: Jesus is Better
May 15, 2021The Perfect Saviour
May 1, 2021God-Empowered Worship
April 25, 2021Honour Christ-Centered Leaders