Enduring As Beloved Sons
Passage: Hebrews 12:3–12:13
Click HERE for our 10:45 am livestream.
How we interpret the meaning of our trials in life is crucial to enduring them. Whether we feel abandoned or abhorred, the temptation is to grow weary of the struggles and give up. The need to endure through our trials is essential so that we arrive at our goal, glory with God! But this persevering endurance is rooted in rightly understanding what our trials mean! This Sunday, we learn to embrace our sonship to endure trials as we prayerfully study Hebrews 12:3-13.
- Call to Worship | 1 Peter 1:3-5
- Holy, Holy, Holy! | We adore our triune and holy God!
- Stricken, Smitten and Afflicted | we see the horror of our sin and the cost of our salvation!
- Prayer of Confession & Assurance of Pardon
- Come, Ye Sinners, Poor and Needy | We come boldly to Christ
- Behold the Lamb - Communion Hymn | We remember
- Endure as Beloved Sons | Hebrews 12:3-13
- He Leadeth Me, O Blessed Thought
- Open in prayer.
- Sing the songs above.
- Watch the livestream sermon of Hebrews 12.
- Sing the closing song: He Leadeth Me.
- Close in prayer.